Register to Attend
Exhibit Floor Layout
N.M.P.L. in Denver
Exhibitor InformationNote: updates for registered exhibitors have been emailed and posted online.
Registration InformationAdvanced registration is required for all exhibiting vendors. To mail your registration, please use the Vendor Registration Form. This form must be mailed with a check to the address listed on the form. Registration can only be handled by mail and check. No credit card processing for exhibitors is available.
Registration confirmations will be emailed, so please provide a valid email address on your registration.
- Number of booths available: CLIQ is budgeted for 35 8x10 booths, however the Marriott exhibit floor may accomodate up to 70 8x10 booths. CLIQ will accept reservations for a single booth for non-sponsoring vendors along with requests for multi-booth blocks. After the 35 booths have been sold, the multi-booth blocks will be allocated on a first paid, first served basis.
- Size and materials: All booths are sold as 8x10 blocks. A limited number of multi-booth blocks are available on a first paid, first served basis. Each booth (including multi-booth blocks) receives a single table and table cover, electrical connections and a network drop. Pipe and drape are not included, but attempts will be made to put vendors who request it in contact with a local supplier.
- Electrical: 110V, 20 amp quad (4 plug) drops.
- Network: A single Internet network drop is available per vendor. A T1 line will connect the show floor to the Internet. Please read the Exhibit Floor Network Details for information on connecting to the floor show network.
- Storage: CLIQ is not responsible for storage of vendor materials. Arrangements can be made with the hotel for storing equipment. Please contact the Marriotts Event Manager for the CLIQ show, Jody Matthews, at 303-740-2529 to arrange storage.
- Security: CLIQ will be providing paid staff of students and LUG volunteers at the entrances to all rooms. Vendors are encouraged to keep close account of equipment and supplies, as CLIQ will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Booth Reservation: Vendors may request specific locations within the exhibit hall provided they have paid in full for their booth. Location allocations will be made on a first come, first served basis. Sponsors will be given first choice, after which all other vendors will be given an opportunity to choose a booth location. Please see the exhibit floor page for details.
- Demo rooms: Vendors may request a 45 minute time slot (with 15 minutes of setup/teardown split with the preceeding/following demo) in the Demo Room. There are 9 blocks allocated for demos. Members of local user groups will also be participating in presenting demos.
- Extra costs not covered by CLIQ: Exhibitors will be required to pay for and make separate arrangements for pipe and drape. No union fees are required by the Marriott for setup/teardown.